Tuesday 1 January 2013

Staying Motivated ~

Hi, I am blogging here as a guest and member of the Illustrious Artists Group.  I am an enthusiastic photographer and artist.  I describe art as my Zen time, I find it both rewarding and relaxing, I highly recommend it.

Today is January 1st 2013, and some of us may be setting new goals or targets to achieve, I have no problems staying motivated, I just get outside with my camera and shoot shots, later I select images to paint sketch or just doodle.

Here are a few images I shared with my fellow Illustrious Artists  in 2012 ~



Members Portraits ~ sketchbook art by Blu

Twenty Minute Challenge ~
 Chevrolet sketchbook art by Blu ~

Fairytales by Blu



The Monthly Project ~ Acrylic art on canvas by Blu

Get motivated, shoot some pictures or with a friends permission use theirs and get creative.

Back soon!

4 comments:

  1. Thankyou Blu, a great blog post to start us off on the right foot for this year! And great art :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! Well done Blu, your pic's looks fab and it's so nice the see the blog alive and kickin' again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art pieces! Always enjoy looking at your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow three comments, thank you ladies!

    ReplyDelete